Mixed Berry Basil Smoothie Bowl
- 2 Cups Frozen Mixed Berries
- 3 Sprigs Basil
- 3 Dates
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Zola 1 Liter Original Coconut Water
- ¼ Cup Granola
- 2 T Chia Seeds
- ¼ Cup Strawberries, quartered
- ¼ Cup Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Raspberries
- 1 Sprig Basil
Method of Preparation
- In a blender, add frozen mixed berries, basil, dates, lemon juice, and Zola coconut water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl. Garnish with granola, chia seeds, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Top with basil.