Blueberry Thyme Lemon Spritzer
- ¼ Cup Blueberries
- 0.75 oz. Thyme Simple Syrup
- 4 oz. Zola 1 Liter Original Coconut Water
- 0.75 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 oz. Club Soda
- 2 pieces Thyme Sprig
Method of Preparation
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle blueberries with thyme simple syrup.
- Add Zola coconut water, lemon juice, and ice. Shake for 15 seconds.
- Add club soda to mixture and double strain into highball glass. Garnish with thyme sprig and blueberry trio on a skewer.
Recipe NotesTo make a cocktail, we suggest:
- 1.75 oz. Gin or 1.75 oz. Vodka