Pineapple Serrano Mocktail
- 4 pieces Serrano Pepper, sliced
- 0.75 oz. Jalapeno Simple Syrup
- 0.75 oz. Lime Juice
- 4 oz. Zola 1 Liter Original Coconut Water
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Pinch Kosher Salt
Method of Preparation
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle serrano pepper slices with jalapeno simple syrup until fragrant.
- Add lime juice, Zola coconut water, pineapple juice, and kosher salt to shaker. Fill with ice, and shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour drink into glass. Garnish with pineapple leaf, pineapple chunk, and a lime wheel
Recipe NotesTo make a cocktail, we suggest:
- 1.75 oz. Tequila or 1.75 oz. Mezcal